= Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Davey's Spaces: My Purpose for this Weblog and Approach

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Purpose for this Weblog and Approach

My Purpose is to share with you decades of knowledge based on my own personal experiences as well as decades of study under many of the best Bible expositors around! I have a number of subjects and specific topics associated with them. These have ongoing revisions as I correct and add to my posts so please be patient as I build these posts, as well as the many blogs also that I am building, into something that I will be proud of when I am finished. I am using a different approach, rather that creating drafts. It is a little disorganized but it will end with finished posts that contain a considerable amount of knowledge and important content. I am regularly editing and adding additional information as "The Lord" inspires me to do. I have also caught some serious mistakes made during the wee hours of the morning when I am totally exhausted, so again be patient and come back and see the additional information that I have added.
Thank You and check back often. 

No comments: